DisVis visualizes the accessible interaction space!
- DisVis allows you to visualize and quantify the information content of distance
restraints between macromolecular complexes.
It performs a full and systematic 6 dimensional search of the three translational and rotational degrees of freedom to determine the number of complexes consistent with the restraints. In addition, it outputs the percentage of restraints being violated and a density that represents the center-of-mass position of the scanning chain corresponding to the highest number of consistent restraints at every position in space.
- DisVis webserver
- REGISTRATION: To use the DisVis server you must have registered for an account. If you do not have an account yet you can register here
- Submit your job to:
Average run time in minutes (5 runs each, excluding pre- and post-processing, and queued time) for runs submitted to the local CPU and grid GPGPU resources via the DisVis web server. Analysis was performed with the RNA polymerase II complex of S. cerevisiae.
- DisVis Webinar
Watch the 11th BioExcel Webinar on “Robust solutions for cryoEM fitting and visualisation of interaction space”. This Webinar presented by the Disvis team features a comprehensive overview about the general methodology and algorithms behind DisVis. Furthermore it provides a quick introduction to the DisVis web portal implementation including a live demo of the portal.
- Reference for use of the server
- When using the DisVis server please cite:G.C.P. van Zundert, M. Trellet, J. Schaarschmidt, Z. Kurkcuoglu, M. David, M. Verlato, A. Rosato and A.M.J.J. Bonvin. The DisVis and PowerFit web servers: Explorative and Integrative Modeling of Biomolecular Complexes. J. Mol. Biol., Advanced Online Publication (2016).and add the following acknowledgment:
G.C.P. van Zundert and A.M.J.J. Bonvin (2015)
DisVis: Quantifying and visualizing accessible interaction space of distance-restrained biomolecular complexes.."
Bioinformatics 31, 3222-3224.The H2020 e-Infrastructure projects West-Life (grant no. 675858), EGI-Engage-MobrainCC (grant no. 654142) and INDICO-DataCloud (grant no. 653549) are acknowledged for the use of their web portals, which make use of the EGI infrastructure.
- Disvis software
- You can also install DisVis directly on your computer. Source code is available under Apache 2.0 license here: Github::DisVis