- Your PRODIGY prediction has finished successfully.
- Please note that the results will be deleted after two weeks.
- To cite PRODIGY, please refer to:
Vangone A. and Bonvin A.M.J.J. “Contact-based prediction of binding affinity in protein-protein complexes”, eLife, 4, e07454 (2015). Xue L., Rodrigues J., Kastritis P., Bonvin A.M.J.J.*, Vangone A.*, "PRODIGY: a web-server for predicting the binding affinity in protein-protein complexes", Bioinformatics, doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btw514.
For more information about the predictive model please check the PRODIGY prediction method page.
Further information can be found in the PRODIGY Manual and an example of the PRODIGY output can be found here.
- Back to PRODIGY home page
- Binding affinity and Kd prediction
- The binding affinity (ΔG) and dissociation constant (Kd) predicted values are:
Protein-protein complex ΔG (kcal mol-1) Kd (M) 1E6J -9.1 2.1e-07
- Please note! The Kd is calculated at the default temperature of 25 ℃, unless a different value has been provided in the input page -> Parameters
- Prediction details
- Number of Interfacial Contacts (ICs) per property:
ICs charged-charged: 0 ICs charged-polar: 7 ICs charged-apolar: 8 ICs polar-polar: 5 ICs polar-apolar: 15 ICs apolar-apolar: 26
- Non Interacting Surface (NIS) per property:
%NIS charged: 20.48 %NIS apolar: 38.77
- Table of the ICs at the interface:
List of residue-residue pairs at the interface (.txt)