- Run 2ykr without RsgA - EMD-1884 (Example2)
- Status: FINISHED
- Your PowerFit run has successfully completed.
Archive of the complete run: Example2.tgz Archive of all autogenerated images: Example2_images.tgz
- Please cite the following papers in your work:
G.C.P. van Zundert, M. Trellet, J. Schaarschmidt, Z. Kurkcuoglu, M. David, M. Verlato, A. Rosato and A.M.J.J. Bonvin.
The DisVis and PowerFit web servers: Explorative and Integrative Modeling of Biomolecular Complexes. J. Mol. Biol., Advanced Online Publication (2016).
G.C.P. van Zundert and A.M.J.J. Bonvin (2015)
Fast and sensitive rigid-body fitting into cryo-EM density maps with PowerFit.
AIMS Biophysics 2, 73-87.
- and add the following acknowledgment:
- The H2020 e-Infrastructure projects West-Life (grant no. 675858), EGI-Engage-MobrainCC (grant no. 654142) and INDICO-DataCloud (grant no. 653549) are acknowledged for the use of their web portals, which make use of the EGI infrastructure.
- Your results will be stored for 14 days before being removed from the server, please make a backup as soon as possible.
In order to constantly improve our service and give you the best experience, we would really appreciate if you could take the time to complete our short online survey (~5min) available here: https://goo.gl/forms/mmO4PLP8SCweKr5r2
- The table below lists the 15 best non-redundant solutions found by correlation score. The first column shows the rank, column 2 the correlation score, column 3 the Fisher z-score column 4 the zscore as factor of standard deviations (z/σ), and column 5 the sigma difference to the best fit. (see N. Volkmann 2009, and Van Zundert and Bonvin 2016).
Rank (N) Cross Correlation Score Fisher z-score z-score/σ Sigma difference
1 0.666 0.804 183.8 0.00
- Images were generated with UCSF Chimera.
- Fit 1
Rank 1 Cross Correlation Score 0.666 Fisher z-score 0.804 z-score/σ 183.8 Sigma difference (zN-zN+1)/σ 0.00 PDB Download